Statement of Faith
1) That the Bible is God’s Word, inerrant and infallible in matters of faith and practice.
2) In the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3) That Jesus Christ came into this world by virgin birth; that He died on the cross in our place; rose physically from the dead; is now seated at the right hand of God and will return to reign for a thousand years.
4) In the convicting, regenerating, indwelling and empowering ministry of the Holy Spirit.
5) That all men are eternally lost and need to be saved from sin, its penalty and power by accepting Christ and Christ alone, through faith.
6) That all believers in Jesus Christ are united in His Body, His Church.
7) That all believers should belong to a local church, to worship, observe water baptism and the Lord’s Supper and live lives that honor and glorify God.