Kingdom Kids Ministry
Helping children discover and learn who God is and their potential to His Kingdom!
“I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18: 3-5
The Lord’s Grace welcomes you to our children’s church known as Kingdom Kids Ministry (KKM). We invite you to join us each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in one of our six age appropriate classes we offer for your specific child’s age group (birth to 6th grade). We provide a safe and nurturing environment for our future generation to advance them into His Kingdom. Everyone in our KKM Team has gone through teacher training, references check and had personal interviews for the security of the children.
Nursery–Ages 0-2 years (Downstairs, Room 1)
The first two years of a child’s life are of great importance; the foundation for spiritual development begins here where love and trust are being learned. Therefore the nursery is where a child begins to experience and learn the love of God, and it is through us that this is possible. We are to nurture each baby as a whole body, soul and spirit. Many parents want more than babysitting for their children and it is our role to allow parents to hear the word of God in full assurance that their children are being ministered to in a loving, giving, and safe atmosphere centered around Jesus.
Tiny Tots–Ages 2-4 years (Downstairs, Room 5)
Continuing to foster the spiritual development that we provided in our Nursery Class, Tiny Tots, explores more than just a place to play and have fun. After children had ample of free time, they are gathered for a whole group snack, group lesson and activity. Each Sunday, the lesson is revisited with new hands on learning experience.
PreK/K (Room 10) • 1st/2nd Grade (Room 8) • 3/4th Grade (Room 9)
Each Sunday morning service begins with all three classrooms gathered together in Rooms 8 for our student lead worship, followed by our group discussion and sharing. We believe in the importance of age appropriate ministries, so after whole group discussion we head to our classroom for snack and teaching! Come on upstairs, we can’t wait to see you!
AREA 56 (Downstairs, Room 2/3)
The Preteens of today want more than just a bible lesson, craft and verse memorization. They need the TRUTH. In AREA 56, after worship is over, we come together for some good FELLOWSHIP!!! We part take in snack with some good music, share stories with lots of laughter. Follow by a curriculum lesson that really focuses on those tough questions preteen have, Does God hear my prayer? Why can’t I be the only child? Why doesn’t everyone go to Heaven? Who is Jesus? and much more. In addition, what preteen doesn’t love games. These games, we play are much more than time fillers, they relate to our lesson with a very specific purpose. And of course a group discussion is followed with a personal dare to challenge them during the week. Our AREA 56 preteens need time to hear each other, relate with someone of their own age going through the same issues. See you after worship!
What To Expect
- 10:15am Classrooms are ready to accept and greet children
- 10:45am All classrooms ARE IN SESSION
Check In Procedures
- Nursery and Tots: Please fill out a registration form so we can know your child’s needs (i.e. diapering, feeding, snack, etc.)
- PreK- 4th Grade: Please check in upstairs (Room 8) with the Lead Teacher that day. They will gather the information needed.
- AREA 56 (5/6th Grade): Please join us for some awesome worship with the congregation and after announcements please exit corridor and head to Room 2/3
Pick Up Procedures
- Nursery and Tots: Your child eagerly awaits for you in class
- PreK- AREA 56: All children are brought downstairs into the Fellowship Hall and eagerly await for pick up
- Please help us by providing your child an opportunity to use the restrooms before class starts. We also provide a group opportunity before snack.