Kingdom Kids Ministry
Helping children discover and learn who God is and their potential to His Kingdom!
“I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18: 3-5
The Lord’s Grace welcomes you to our children’s church known as Kingdom Kids Ministry (KKM). We invite you to join us each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in one of our six age appropriate classes we offer for your specific child’s age group (birth to 6th grade). We provide a safe and nurturing environment for our future generation to advance them into His Kingdom. Everyone in our KKM Team has gone through teacher training, references check and had personal interviews for the security of the children.
Nursery–Ages 0-2 years (Downstairs, Room 1)
The first two years of a child’s life are of great importance; the foundation for spiritual development begins here where love and trust are being learned. Therefore the nursery is where a child begins to experience and learn the love of God, and it is through us that this is possible. We are to nurture each baby as a whole body, soul and spirit. Many parents want more than babysitting for their children and it is our role to allow parents to hear the word of God in full assurance that their children are being ministered to in a loving, giving, and safe atmosphere centered around Jesus.
Tiny Tots–Ages 2-4 years (Downstairs, Room 5)
Continuing to foster the spiritual development that we provided in our Nursery Class, Tiny Tots, explores more than just a place to play and have fun. After children had ample of free time, they are gathered for a whole group snack, group lesson and activity. Each Sunday, the lesson is revisited with new hands on learning experience.
PreK/K- 1st (Room 10) •2nd/3rd Grade (Room 9) • 4th-6th Grade (Room 6/7- also known as Clubhouse for our English Service at 9:30am and and downstairs in room 2/3 also known as YOUTH Room for our Spanish Service at 11:45am.).
Each Sunday morning service begins with all three classrooms gathered together in Room 8 for our student lead worship, followed by our group discussion and sharing. We believe in the importance of age appropriate ministries, so after whole group discussion we head to our classroom for snack and teaching! Come on upstairs, we can’t wait to see you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- First Service (9:30am):
- 9:15am: Classrooms are ready to accept and greet children
- 9:30am: Worship begins
- 9:50am: All classrooms ARE IN SESSION
- Second Service (11:45am):
- 11:30: Classrooms are ready to accept and greet children
- 11:45am: Worship begins
- 12:05pm: All classrooms ARE IN SESSION
CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- All children must be checked-in at our KKM Headquarters sign (found at the bottom of the stairs). Once Check in is complete, you will receive a sticker tag and each child will be taken upstairs to our worship meeting room. You are always welcome to bring your child to class. Please make sure you keep your sticker tag to retrieve your children directly after service.
PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Like our check in process, each child must be checked out by our KKM team at KKM Headquarters located at the bottom of the stairs. When your checkout is complete, each child will be released into your care!